Unlocking the benefits of Asset Management through Ci Anywhere
What makes Asset Management in Ci Anywhere different and valuable?
As of the 2019A Release, all Asset Management functionality has been transitioned to Ci Anywhere. TechnologyOne’s Ci Anywhere platform underpins our enterprise software, providing the core functionality, security, and a consistent user interface for each of our products.
Ci Anywhere provides our customers with a simple and easy way forward to embrace smart mobile devices and new concepts that can streamline business and reduce your costs.
Ci Anywhere enables you to:
- Access your entire suite of enterprise software from any device
- Seamlessly move across devices throughout the day, in the office and the field
- Leverage all the capabilities of your device including GPS, camera and video
- Use a single, intuitive workplace for everything
- Deploy smart mobile devices, and adopt a BYOD strategy
- Rapidly scale to meet current and future user demand
Key functional enhancements in Ci Anywhere
The following list provides a brief description of some of the key enhancements in Ci Anywhere that will contribute to improving asset management processes, current as at 2020A release. The availability of the functionality described below is dependent on the current license footprint.
- Fully integrated whole of Asset Management processes
- Field mobility extended to support Android and iOS operating systems
- Crew Management available across all work orders, connected or disconnected
- Improved integration between the Bar Code Reader and asset information
- Ability to view and modify work breakdown structures, including project structures and work order structures through a Gantt chart scheduling capability
- Validate addresses against an address provider, such as Google or QAS
- Full Strategic Asset Management capabilities enhanced based on customer feedback
- Provide contractors with limited access to the solution
- Business Process Automation supports complex and auditable business processes across multiple products and entities
- Detailed maintenance schedule forecasting to estimate resources and costs
- Enterprise Budgeting configuration for Projects tightly integrating Enterprise Budgeting with Project, Project, Work Order, Resource Group and Activity data
- Project Lifecycle Management with improved Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- Record and track warranty expiry information against assets
- BPA Forms replaces paper-based and manual asset management processes
- Indoor mapping enables users to identify assets within a multi level building
- Enhanced work scheduling filter work requiring scheduling using various on-screen searching, filtering, and grouping capability to support efficient work scheduling processes
- 1 Operations & Maintenance Best Practice Guide, Federal Energy Management Program
- 2 TechnologyOne internal estimate
- 3 TechnologyOne internal estimate
- 4 Nucleus Research
- 5 The EAM Market Shows Growth and Consolidation
- 6 Predictive Maintenance Strategy for Building Operations: A Better Approach
- 7 The EAM Market Shows Growth and Consolidation
- 8 TechnologyOne internal estimate
- 9 Realising commercial value from ISO55001 aligned asset management
- 10 Benefits of Business Intelligence & Analytics Explained with Use-Cases
Ready to learn more?
To take advantage of the opportunities a whole-of-organisation approach to asset management can provide, complete the form to speak to a solutions expert.