Deliver on student's self service expectations with ease
TechnologyOne Student Management software manages student administration with a solution that meets the unique needs of both higher and vocational education institutions. The software improves student recruitment and admission processing, engages and retains existing students, interacts with alumni and empowers staff, partners and students through extensive self-service capabilities.
La Trobe University’s Executive Director and Chief Information Officer, Peter Nikoletatos, said: “TechnologyOne’s Student Management solution has simplified operations and introduced an enhanced digital experience, one that takes a product that’s been developed with universities in mind and fine-tuned to enhance the student experience. We’ve bought into a robust, mobile solution that has made things very convenient for students and reduced paper-based processes for administrative staff, enabling them to focus on value-adding activities.”
“Now tedious processes are automated both for the students and for our administrative staff,” said Jeffrey Santamaria, Associate Director of Information Systems at CQU. “Digital forms can be completed online, instantly reaching the right person or department through automated workflow with the touch of a button from any desktop or mobile device.”
TechnologyOne Student Management software uses integrated dashboards to provide full visibility of critical information, and drill-down to the underlying data for informed decisions and actions. It provides self-service capabilities for enrolment, class allocation, personal details and fees, enabling students to use their smart mobile devices to connect via social media and access real-time information from anywhere, at any time.
“We wanted to partner with a vendor that understood the unique needs of our organisation and the industry,” said Jodi Schmidt, CEO, TAFE Queensland. “Working with TechnologyOne enables our organisation to drive efficiencies via integrated and automated back office processes.”
The benefits of Student Management
Student Management software enhances student self-service and administration
- Oversee enrolment to graduation student lifecycle
- Centralise all contact data and interactions
- Deliver real-time online self-service for students, agents, teachers and professional staff * Immediately process information, queries and payments
- Design, develop and approve academic programs and curriculum proposals * Provide faster service responses and efficient work-flow
- Enable seamless integration with timetabling, learning management systems and library services
Redefining the student experience
Create a connection prospective students from the outset for better student recruitment admissions
- Engage with students, academics, agents and other third parties with intuitive self-service capabilities through TechnologyOne’s Student Management solution
- Empower students to manage their own application through self-service
- Engage with prospective students via social media and online enquiry
- Easily collect operational and assessment data from intelligent web-forms
- Monitor work-flow for enquiries and application assessment
- Streamline business processes through rules-based configuration
- Maximise your revenue through an engaging admissions system that meets the shifting expectations of students
Students expect that things will be online when we say they're going to be, that the platform will work, that it will be responsive to their needs.
Take a closer look at OneEducation
Education Media releaseAustralia’s largest regional and leading online university, has selected TechnologyOne’s OneEducation enterprise SaaS platform to transform business processes.Read timePublish date 26 Oct 2021
Education Media releaseSaaS provider TechnologyOne has appointed two new senior education advisors, as it continues to grow its presence in the UK higher education market.Read timePublish date 21 Oct 2021
Education ArticleAs institutions rush to transition to digital modes of learning, many of them are struggling with gaps in the overall student experience. Learn more here.Read timePublish date 14 Jul 2021
Looking for more resources?
Check out all 52 Education resources.