Key features & benefits
- Experience a seamless uptake across your enterprise with flexible contract types, smart date alerts and access to real-time reporting on contracts
- Streamline the management of contract risk and activities with automated contract reviews including options for Contract KPI, Contractor Performance and Internal Risk
- Automate and process progress claims with payment certificates and retentions
- Leverage self-serve capabilities to maintain contact with contract parties across the whole Contract-to-Pay process
- Mitigate risks with rich security options including limiting access to authorised users
One solution to manage all of our contract types
Streamline contract managementEliminate manual paperwork with a centralised contract management solution to support a simplified user experience across procurement, billing, leasing and other types of contracts all in one place. Simply trigger contract variations and amendments with business process automation.
Utilise flexible contract typesSave time with our flexible contract types built to manage all components of your organisation’s requirements. These can be configured to include required contract information, solution integrations including financial commitment integrations and create templates, so you always have a starting point for your next contract.
Configurable Reviews and ScoringGain insights by allowing authorised staff members to participate in the review of contracts, suppliers, and products. Keep the feedback loop constant by automatically scheduling Reviews and Scoring at required intervals to track and capture contract and supplier KPIs. With embedded reviews, the decision to renew a contract can be made with rich review history.
Leverage smart date alertsEnsure internal and external stakeholders are informed and up-to-date with key upcoming milestones and ensure your organisation never misses a renewal date.
Supplier Portal for external party accessGive suppliers access to a self-service portal to enable two-way communication. Suppliers can use the Supplier Portal to update key information including contact and bank details, submit new qualifications and insurances, put forward responses for RFTs and more.
Access real-time dataReview, analyse and action your contracts with access to real-time contract, variation and schedule information. Easily segment the information by Contract Type, Contract Owner and Contract Party to quickly identify key areas requiring investigation. Customise the dashboards to present the key visualisations your business needs.
Take the stress out of complianceAutomatically schedule reviews on key contracts and record the contract compliance status for internal reporting and escalation. Never miss a key compliance date with automatic date alerts to alert Contract Owners, Contract Administrators and Contract Compliance staff of upcoming dates and required actions.
Verify supplier qualificationsEnsure that information on your supplier’s insurance, bank guarantees, and accreditations with third parties is up to date. This functionality enables your certifications to be audited and has inbuilt alert notifications to inform you and the supplier of the expiry date. The supplier can submit updated details via the Supplier Portal.
Track contractual commitmentsContract Management allows for visibility of your multi-year financial commitments across all procurement contracts, while funds tracking ensures funding is not exceeded when creating procurement contracts.
Frequently asked questions
What other benefits can I leverage for my Organisation related to Contract Management?
Sourcing: Manage your tendering process with successful submissions generating the Contract with a transfer of submission Attachments to the Contract.
Supplier Portal: Improve Supplier engagement allowing your Suppliers to self-service updates to their qualifications & insurance, enquiring on their invoice and claim status. Suppliers can respond to Tenders and submit their responses electronically via the Portal.
eInvoicing / Intelligent Transaction Processing: Receive invoices from Suppliers using the new e-Invoicing standard and process against Contracts, leveraging Intelligence Transaction processing capability to automate workflow and approvals.
Do I need to be using Ci Anywhere to take advantage of Contracts?
Yes. TechnologyOne believes Ci Anywhere offers customers many additional business benefits and improvements. In addition to Contracts specific functionality, there are supporting features in our enterprise solution in Ci Anywhere that compliment your users' capability. To obtain guidance on upgrading to Ci Anywhere, speak to your account manager today.
What if I'm not already using Ci Anywhere?
Consider an upgrade to our SaaS platform to reap the benefits. Speak to your Account Manager today.
How do I make sure my Organisation is ready to take advantage of Contracts?
Here is a readiness checklist:
- Upgrade to TechnologyOne's Ci Anywhere 2021A release or above
- Talk to your Account Manager to ensure you have the appropriate licenses
- The following are required to be operating in Ci Anywhere (or considered as part of your Contracts implementation):
- Data Entry in Financials, specifically for Accounts Payable to support direct Contract Invoice Matching
- Purchasing is not mandatory, but if used, it can be integrated with Ci Anywhere Contracts. Ci Anywhere Contracts has provided new processing options that remove the need for Purchasing (through direct Contract Invoice Matching to a Contract or generating "Service Requests")
- My Tasks for the receiving and processing of workflow delegated Contracts Tasks
I am an existing Ci Contracts organisation. Can I migrate to Ci Anywhere Contracts?
Customers are taking the opportunity to re-assess their Ci implementation and start afresh to leverage the new capabilities available in Ci Anywhere. Similar to a new implementation, they can manually bring across any required data aligned to their new Ci Anywhere implementation.
Customers wishing to undertake a like for like migration to Ci Anywhere are advised to wait for the availability of the Ci Anywhere Contracts migration tool in a future release.
Ready to learn more?
Complete the form to speak to a Contract Management expert about how TechnologyOne can help you.