THE WORLD'S ONLY COMPLETE ERP SAAS SOLUTION
TechnologyOne’s software has been optimised to run on a single cloud platform, creating a seamless experience for our customers. Our software is simple to use and easy to implement, and available anytime, anywhere, on any device. Our SaaS model and commitment to ongoing development means customers automatically benefit from continuous improvement in a way that hosting providers will never be able to do.
Any device. Any where. Any time.Whether you’re considering a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategy or simply want to provide your employees and constituents with access to your enterprise system from smart mobile devices, Ci Anywhere delivers powerful enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use.
Learn more about Ci Anywhere > Watch the video >
Transformation through innovation, insight and experienceDrawing from 30 years of industry knowledge and the product experience of 300 consultants, we can help you navigate the new corporate landscape to transform your business and implement change that matters.
Learn more about consulting services >
We take complete responsibility for supporting your solutionWe know how important ongoing support is to your business. That’s why our support team are true advocates for your success. We are your experts in the software, your voice within TechnologyOne and your reliable source of friendly help.
Learn more about customer support >
NewsMore news >
- TechnologyOne reports strong half year profit.
Provides guidance of strong profit growth for the full year.
Media release 23-05-2017
- TechnologyOne recommended for first and highest security certification for Software as a Service (SaaS)
Media release 07-04-2017
- TechnologyOne announces $46 million R&D investment in 2016
Media release 21-12-2016
- Software powerhouse continues incredible trajectory of its cloud business
Media release 20-12-2016
- TechnologyOne gives back, institutionalising its charitable initiatives in 2016
Media release 19-12-2016
- TechnologyOne Showcase - Auckland
28-11-2017- 28-11-2017| Skycity, Auckland
- Business Intelligence
- Capital Planning & Delivery
- Corporate Performance Management
- Enterprise Budgeting
- Enterprise Content Management
- Facilities Management
- Grants Acquisition
- Human Resource & Payroll
- Performance Planning
- Plant & Fleet Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Asset Management
- Supply Chain